How We Ensure BoardEffect Is Secure
We take security very seriously. BoardEffect® includes several layers of security to keep your information and materials safe and secure:
- Hosted in a SAS 70 Type II and Safe Harbor certified managed hosting facility.
- Strictly monitored access to all data centers using keycard protocols, biometric scanning protocols, and continuous interior and exterior surveillance.
- Partnering with nine network providers to provide multiple redundancies in information flow to and from data centers and end users.
- Daily incremental backup, weekly full backup, hourly redundant server synchronization are all part of the hosting protocol for BoardEffect. Managed backups are hosted in the same data center on a secure, private network. In addition encrypted, off-site backups are stored securely at an Iron Mountain facility.
- Data is stored on an encrypted data server located in a fire-walled private network.
- 2048 bit SSL encryption to protect any information sent between the server and your web browser.
- 24/7 server uptime and port monitoring.
- Linux based server environment.
- Supports your password policy and your password standards, including how often to change passwords, password expiration and lock-out after a number of failed login attempts.