Intuitive and Flexible Board Management Platform
BoardEffect is the preferred board management solution for nonprofit, community healthcare and higher education organizations delivering an easy-to-use platform equipped with tools to help board members collaborate and make informed decisions. Our board portal platform simplifies complex board management processes and empowers governance leaders to effectively plan and execute board management cycles through transparent and secure collaboration.
Click the board management cycles to learn more.
Simplify Board Meeting Preparation and Save Time
- Online Meeting Books deliver real-time access to agendas, board books, meeting minutes and more anywhere on any device.
- Schedule a meeting and instantly collect RSVPs to help optimize attendance for any upcoming board meeting or ad hoc event.
- Approve board meeting minutes, new members, and policies on the go, through a board portal. Board members can use the task tool to set reminders and mark them complete when finished.
- Easily access meeting documents and minutes through the Library at any time on any device.
Effectively Plan and Execute Annual Board Cycle
- Surveys and Polls with customizable formatting allow administrators to solicit feedback, conduct board assessments, obtain preferences to help increase member participation in strategic updates or changes.
- Store all your important board documents, such as the strategic plan, policies, and procedures in one location that board members can access anywhere anytime.
- Streamline the process of onboarding a new board member by using BoardEffect to store all of the information he or she will need for effective board service.
Enable Transparency and Strengthen Security During Board Development Cycle
- Create and disassemble ad hoc groups whenever you need them. From executive searches to special event planning, the material is hosted on BoardEffect for as long as you need it.
- Collaborate to effectively prepare, plan and communicate complex board management activities on the go.
- Continue your standards of ongoing board education utilizing the Resource Library as a repository for educational materials.
- Use customizable fields in the Directory to capture important information unique to your board so you can see where your board is strong and identify the needs of incoming members.
“BoardEffect has transformed our board because it has allowed our board to collaborate with each other…It helps them to make the decisions that need to be made and prepare in advance for the work that the foundation collectively does.”
Executive Assistant to the President and CEO, California Healthcare Foundation